This fall La Pergola is offering the season’s most fantastic flavors!
Our new fall menu is a Tuscan inspired celebration, bursting with delicious, treasured recipes passed down from our families to your plate.
From homemade soups, swirling with savory squash, wild mushroom and tuscan ribollita soup, to hearty salads topped with toasted, caramelized walnuts, pistachios and hazelnuts.
Our handcrafted pasta offerings are sensationally seasonal too! From our butternut squash ravioli to braised short ribs sauce gnocchi – We are sure to satiate your cravings while warming your spirits!
Don’t forget to save room for our signature seasonal desserts, like apple orchard tart, fig tart and homemade cranberry biscotti.
And, as always, at La Pergola every single meal is proudly prepared just for YOU! We happily accommodate dietary restrictions and requests.
Our family looks forward to welcoming yours!
Open 7-Days a week
11:30 am to 10:pm
Indoor and *Outdoor Dining (weather permitting).
“Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other Seasons” – Jim Bishop
The approach of autumn is heralded by an overabundance of cliché pumpkin spiced offerings, however, the season’s true glory radiates in all the other rich flavors it produces. Our fall menu makes the most of autumn’s ingredients, proudly showcasing them in delicious recipes passed down from our families to your plate. We are curating the most impressive offerings from local artisanal farmers, and here is sampling of just a few:
- Homemade signature soups like ribollita, made with cannellini beans and savory kale, wild mushrooms, and butternut squash soup.
- Try our hearty salads topped with toasted, caramelized walnuts, pistachios and chestnuts.
- Our handcrafted pasta offerings are sensationally seasonal as well: From our divine homemade pastas like pappardelle topped with wild boar sauce, to our delightful tagliolini with white alba truffle.
- We’ll also be showcasing our traditional fall favorites like succulent grilled quail with drizzled vinsanto and chestnut sauce, tender braised short ribs with homemade gnocchi, and our famed Osso Buco.
- Just don’t forget to save room for our signature seasonal desserts like apple orchard tart, or poached pear, or our homemade cranberry and blueberry biscotti!As always, at La Pergola every single meal is proudly prepared just for YOU, and we happily accommodate dietary restrictions and requests.
So, call to reserve your Fall Feast soon. Our family looks forward to welcoming yours!
Cheers to Autumn!
Agron and Driola Kaloshi
What do YOU enjoy in the fall? Apple picking, pumpkin carving, football, your favorite sweater?
We invite you to fall in love with our fall menu!
From our signature dishes like our ribollita Tuscan soup to homemade butternut squash ravioli, and pheasant stuffed with chestnuts to our weekly and daily specials – you’re in for a treat.
Our fruits and vegetables