It has become an annual tradition to celebrate La Pergola’s Anniversary, and this February we are celebrating our 10th Anniversary, on Valentines’ week!
It’s hard to believe it has been ten years since La Pergola found our wonderful home in the warm and welcoming community of Millburn.
During our decade in this terrific town, we have enjoyed sharing our passion for bringing the best of Northern Italy’s flavors to your plate. We truly treasure the many wonderful friendships created along the way!
To celebrate La Pergola’s Anniversary and show our appreciation for your patronage, we would be honored to host you and yours for a complimentary tasting of our gourmet hors d’oeuvres featuring our famous homemade pasta.
Please join us Tuesday, February 11th, Wednesday, February 12th or Thursday February 13th from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, and please reserve a table if you would like to enjoy dinner from our regular menu after the complimentary cocktail party.
**On Tuesday and Thursday you will be serenaded by the vocal stylings of two top local Jazz musicians**
We look forward to enjoying many more milestones with you over the next ten years – and beyond!
With much love and gratitude,
Agron and Driola Kaloshi
“Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other Seasons” – Jim Bishop
The approach of autumn is heralded by an overabundance of cliché pumpkin spiced offerings, however, the season’s true glory radiates in all the other rich flavors it produces. Our fall menu makes the most of autumn’s ingredients, proudly showcasing them in delicious recipes passed down from our families to your plate. We are curating the most impressive offerings from local artisanal farmers, and here is sampling of just a few:
- Homemade signature soups like ribollita, made with cannellini beans and savory kale, wild mushrooms, and butternut squash soup.
- Try our hearty salads topped with toasted, caramelized walnuts, pistachios and chestnuts.
- Our handcrafted pasta offerings are sensationally seasonal as well: From our divine homemade pastas like pappardelle topped with wild boar sauce, to our delightful tagliolini with white alba truffle.
- We’ll also be showcasing our traditional fall favorites like succulent grilled quail with drizzled vinsanto and chestnut sauce, tender braised short ribs with homemade gnocchi, and our famed Osso Buco.
- Just don’t forget to save room for our signature seasonal desserts like apple orchard tart, or poached pear, or our homemade cranberry and blueberry biscotti!As always, at La Pergola every single meal is proudly prepared just for YOU, and we happily accommodate dietary restrictions and requests.
So, call to reserve your Fall Feast soon. Our family looks forward to welcoming yours!
Cheers to Autumn!
Agron and Driola Kaloshi