“Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other Seasons” – Jim Bishop
The approach of autumn is heralded by an overabundance of cliché pumpkin spiced offerings, however, the season’s true glory radiates in all the other rich flavors it produces. Our fall menu makes the most of autumn’s ingredients, proudly showcasing them in delicious recipes passed down from our families to your plate. We are curating the most impressive offerings from local artisanal farmers, and here is sampling of just a few:
- Homemade signature soups like ribollita, made with cannellini beans and savory kale, wild mushrooms, and butternut squash soup.
- Try our hearty salads topped with toasted, caramelized walnuts, pistachios and chestnuts.
- Our handcrafted pasta offerings are sensationally seasonal as well: From our divine homemade pastas like pappardelle topped with wild boar sauce, to our delightful tagliolini with white alba truffle.
- We’ll also be showcasing our traditional fall favorites like succulent grilled quail with drizzled vinsanto and chestnut sauce, tender braised short ribs with homemade gnocchi, and our famed Osso Buco.
- Just don’t forget to save room for our signature seasonal desserts like apple orchard tart, or poached pear, or our homemade cranberry and blueberry biscotti!As always, at La Pergola every single meal is proudly prepared just for YOU, and we happily accommodate dietary restrictions and requests.
So, call to reserve your Fall Feast soon. Our family looks forward to welcoming yours!
Cheers to Autumn!
Agron and Driola Kaloshi